According to the U.S. Department of Education, these are the top ten findings resulting from last year’s program reviews.
- Crime Awareness Requirements Not Met
- Verification Violations
- Return to Title IV (R2T4) Calculation Errors
- Student Credit Balance Deficiencies
- Drug Abuse Prevention Program Requirements Not Met
- NSLDS Roster Reporting – Inaccurate/Untimely Reporting
- Entrance/Exit Counseling Deficiencies
- Consumer Information Requirements Not Met
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy Not Adequately Developed/Monitored
- Inaccurate Recordkeeping
Want to learn more about managing your institution’s risk?