Looking for inspiration as you head to the beach this summer? We’ve got you covered with ten of our favorite reads in our summer reading list.
Consider this for your summer reading list. We’ve culled a few great recommendations from your suggestions, plus added a few of our own “must reads” by the top thought leaders on Higher Education, Leadership and Business. One thing’s for sure, each is best when read beachside/poolside with ice cream.
Higher Ed Executives Summer Reading List: Thought Leaders
• “A Passion for Leadership” – by Robert M. Gates
• “More Human: Designing a World Where People Come First” – by Steven Hilton with Jason and Scott Bade
• “College: What It Was, Is, And Should Be” – by Andrew Delbanco
• “Paying the Price” – by Sara Goldrick-Rab
• “Lower Ed” – by Tressie McMillan Cottom
• “Dear Committee Members” – by Julie Schumacher
• “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership” – by John C. Maxwell
• “Meditations” – by Marcus Aurelius
• “StrengthsFinder 2.0” – by Tom Rath
• “The Essential Drucker” – by Peter F. Drucker
What’s on your summer reading list? Drop us a line and share your summer reads on twitter.
This is an excerpt from out July 2017 Newsletter. Sign up today!
EMPOWERING ADMINISTRATIVE CAPABILITY IN HIGHER EDUCATION