Responding to an audit or program review can be overwhelming, particularly for schools with limited financial aid office personnel. Whether your school is required to implement corrective actions, perform file reconstruction and aid recalculation, or simply prepare a response or appeal, having a partner you can rely on will minimize the burden on your financial aid office while giving you the expertise and support your school needs to resolve even the toughest issues.
Our subject matter expertise covers a wide range of regulatory and compliance issues facing colleges and universities. With our hands-on experience, we can help you resolve findings and reduce potential liabilities from an audit or program review quickly and without disrupting your day-to-day operations.
We take the stress out of audits and program reviews:
- Review findings cited in audit reports or program review determinations
- Research regulatory issues and questions
- Perform required file reconstruction and award recalculation
- Develop and implement corrective action plans
- Assist with Heightened Cash Monitoring and Reimbursement
- Prepare responses and appeals to the U.S. Department of Education
Don’t let the pressure of an audit or program review disrupt your financial aid office operations. Our audit and program review resolution services help your financial aid staff stay focused on administering financial aid for your students.
We’re here when you need us.
Call today for more information
Institutions with questions about Title IV and compliance with Federal Regulations related to Federal Student AId Programs are welcome to contact our office for assistance</strong>.