Although the 2018 GE Disclosure Template is similar in both look and functionality to last year’s template, there are some modifications you should be aware of:
- Institutions are no longer required to disclose room and board charges in the template.
- The unsubsidized loan interest rate will be prefilled based on the selected credential level.
- Institutions will not be required to disclose median earnings data in the template.
- Institutions must still disclose whether a program has failed the debt-to-earnings (D/E) rates measure within 30 days of receiving a GE program’s final D/E rates from the Department. Once an institution has indicated that a warning is required on the disclosure template input, the output screen will be prepopulated with the student warnings required under 34 CFR §668.410 of the GE Regulations.
- Institutions may add more than one accreditor job placement rate.
- The format for reporting licensure requirements was changed; and “Foreign Country” was added as an option in the list of States.
The deadline for posting the Gainful Employment Disclosure Template is April 6, 2018.
You can get the 2018 version of the template here.