Schools which participate in the Federal Pell Grant Program are given an Administrative Cost Allowance payment of $5 for each student who receives a Pell Grant at that school during an award year. These funds may can be used to defray the costs of administering the Pell Grant, SEOG, Work-Study, or Perkins Loan programs. ACA payments used to be made directly to the school’s Federal bank account, but now a school’s ACA payment will be posted in G5 as an available balance. Once posted, you can sign in on G5 and draw the funds down.

Your School’s DPA will receive notification of the funds via an Electronic Statement of Account through your school’s SAIG mailbox which will tell you how much you can draw down. Be sure to account for these funds when you do your monthly reconciliations.

For more information about the Administrative Cost Allowance click here.